Dr. Friedrich Werres
Qualified analytical methods for more than 500 anthropogenic organic compounds in waters and other matrices.
We are permanently updating and extending the range of analytical methods with respect to emerging environmental issues.
Consulting and services
- Analysis of all relevant pesticides and their metabolites
- Determination of halogenated organic compounds and hydrocarbons
- Analysis of anilines, phenols and complexing agents
- Investigation of explosives and industrial chemicals
- Analysis of pharmaceuticals and hormones
Research and development
- Development of cost-effective and environmentally acceptable sample preparation techniques
Method development for specific substances, e.g. so-called "emerging pollutants"
and priority substances of the Water Framework Directive
- Application of HPLC-MS/MS in water analysis