Dipl.-Volksw. Andreas Hein
Head of Department
Prof. Dr. Andreas Hoffjan
Water suppliers must ensure a high quality and reliability of water supply along the supply chain. To realise a high profitability, utilities have to implement effective administrative and technical processes as well as a risk and quality management. In our projects we work on these technical and economical interfaces.
A main focus are the analysis of water suppliers and their technical processes by using Performance Indicators and Benchmarking instruments. Also economical studies and projects concerning risk management within the drinking water supply are daily business in our consulting activities. The management consulting also offers assistance with organisational tasks and prepares quality management systems and its certification.
Our scope of services ranges from economic solutions and organisation structure analyses to management tasks along the process chain of water supply.
Core competences in the business area Efficiency Consulting
- Application of performance indicator systems and benchmarking
- Organisation and processes
- Risk management and Water Safety Plans
- Facility and infrastructure management
Core competences in the business area Software Development
- ADIS® software distribution and support Up-to-date information on ADIS
- TEIS software distribution and support Up-to-date information on TEIS Informationen
- Database concept development and individual data management solutions
- Conception and development of individual software
We assemble our teams with project-specific expertise and qualification to ensure optimal results for our clients. The customers of the Department of Management Consulting come from water and energy suppliers, industry, and official authorities and ministries such as surveillance authorities.