Plant and Infrastructure Management
Dipl.-Volksw. Andreas Hein
Urban water supply and sanitation is affected by high capital commitments, partially low capacity utilisation, and long plant operating times. Plant aging and valuation becomes increasingly important with respect to technical and economic decisions. This is often accompanied by asset management questions and the adaption of existing plants to the current supply situation.
Together with our clients we develop implementation strategies for the adaption of supply systems to ensure long-term sustainability and efficiency.
Consulting and services
- Optimisation of operational workflows and maintenance processes
- Plant valuation and management
- Risk analysis, investment and financing, tariff structures
- Asset controlling
Research and development
- Adaptation of supply facilities to changing conditions (climate change, demographics)
- Financing of adaptation measures
- Development/matching of price/tariff models